Transylvania Live Dracula Tours and Halloween in Transylvania Romanian tour operator
- A Romanian tour operator, Transylvania Live, is specialized in Dracula Tours and Halloween in Transylvania.
- Our tours are getting constant media attention. Most notably, our flagship, the Halloween in Transylvania 7 day half board was placed in the Top 10 Must-Do Adventures by Fodor Travel Guide.
- The happening Ritual Killing of a Living Dead, that is included in most of our tours, was featured on Travel Channel.
- Academically speaking Dracula Tours are part of Dark Tourism.
This branch of tourism involves travelling to places associated with death and suffering but also to such dark character as Dracula.
Here’s how Professor Duncan Light, from Liverpool Hope University, expert in Dark Tourism and author of the book “The Dracula Dilemma” describes us: Your company is one of the few that understands the Western market for Dracula. Your product appears to be very innovative! For many Romanians Dracula means Vlad Tepes but for people from the UK, America etc. it means of course the vampire Dracula. I agree with those people who say that Dracula is a way to get foreign tourists into Romania creating an opportunity to show them all the other things the country can offer.
Why our Dracula tours are better than others?
- Our Dracula Tours, beside offering Dracula themed accommodation situated in the middle of the historic centers of the cities we visit and visit to the main landmarks related to Dracula in Transylvania, include special events, like Ritual Killing of a Living Dead, (a happening featured on Travel Channel), that create that special atmosphere for which tour goers decide to book a tour.
- The Halloween tours include in house organized elevated Halloween parties, that include magicians shows, Vampire hunting, contests, 3 course meals, and an open bar
- When you compare prices with other tours you will realize that for similar prices we offer in plus half board.
- The meals that we include are meant to offer a taste of Romanian, Hungarian and German cuisine, all the main ethnic groups living in Transylvania.
- Plus a Vampire dinner in a Dracula saloon with Dracula’s specialties that did not appear in the menu.
Transylvania Live-Romanian tour operator Team
Alin Todea- Business Development Manager
Andreea Grozav- Marketing Manager
Mircea Crisan- IT Magician
Dori Palfi – Creative Manager
Dani Bellman- Security at Transylvania Live Parties
Andreea Iordan- Accountancy
Adi Popa- Props & Hair stylist
Michael & Milena- Special Effects
Eduard & Bianca – Magicians at Halloween Party
Iancu & Rovana- Halloween Party hosts
Stefan – Sound, Lights & Selfie Cam
Vasile – Strigoi in charge
Dracula’s wedding & Vampire Hunting shows
More about us: